Thank you for your interest in the AAC4ME Speech Intensive Program. We are excited about the possibility of working with you.
In order to be considered for the program, we require a commitment to the following:
1. All caregivers must participate in the program onsite for a mutually agreed upon portion of the intensive.
2. Families will continue to participate in the following ways:
- Quarterly interviews that will be included on the AAC4ME Website for the first year, and annual interviews after.
- Be available to other families who enter the program after your completion date to discuss your experiences and answer questions for two years.
- Continue to use to use the AAC device/or app for at least one year.
- Call (TollFree) 855-61-MYAAC (855-616-9222) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you encounter difficulties or have questions or comments.
- We encourage but do not require participants to join our on-line groups for users and caregivers.
3. The following documents will be required:
- Application (click to download PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation from participant’s school, work place or private speech therapist that includes their commitment to use the device for at least one year.
- Video showing applicant’s current communication strategies.
- Any evaluations, copies of IEPs and any BIPs written in the past 12 months.
- Signed Financial Agreement and financial aid application, if applicable.